WELCOME TO HEAR RIGHT
At Hear Right we understand that hearing is incredibly important. It enables us to communicate with others, but also plays a pivotal role in empowering us in many different ways. Hearing allows for us to socialise, communicate, work and grow.
If you are concerned about your hearing and have the following symptoms, we highly recommend that you consult an Audiologist:
- Often struggle to follow conversation
- People sound like they are mumbling
- You struggle over the phone
- Increasing the volume on your radio and/or TV
- Often asking for repetition
- Experience ringing or buzzing sounds in your ears
We would love to hear from you. Kindly contact us should you require any further information.